1. What time do I have to have my trash out?
Please have trash out by 6:00 a.m. This is the time the driver begins his route. We ask everyone to have their trash out at this time to avoid being missed.
2. Does all trash have to be bagged?
Yes, all trash needs to be bagged.
3. Do you run on holidays?
Yes, we run regular routes on all holidays except Christmas Day.
4. What happens if routes are canceled because of inclement weather?
Occasionally, we will not be able to run routes due to inclement weather based on the safety of the public and our drivers. When this happens, please refer to our Facebook page for schedule updates. You can also fill out this form, and we will email you schedule updates. https://goo.gl/EszmsT
5. What happens if I am going to be out of town for a period of time?
You can notify the office when you will out of town to place your service on hold. This will help you avoid any charges for services not being used.
6. How do I end my account?
If ending service, please call and notify the office so the account can be ended. Your account will not be ended unless you contact our office.
7. What happens if I have more than the bag limit for my Residential Waste Solution level?
You can place out more than the limit; however, there is a charge of $3.00 per bag (plus taxes).
8. What happens if I have a large item that needs to be disposed of?
We can pick up miscellaneous items on the route, such as furniture, freon free appliances, lumber and carpet in 4 ft. lengths, and other miscellaneous items. Just call the office at (870) 741-8095 for prices and to schedule the pickup.
9. What is the best way to stay “up to date” on promotions and news with Methvin Sanitation?
For any updates, please LIKE our Facebook page! www.facebook.com/methvin.sanitation